Surimassa metacement 42,5N Pozzolan cement
Surimassa Metacement is a metakaolin pozzolan cement.
It is used for:
- High performance, high strength, and lightweight concrete
- Precast and poured-mold concrete
- Fibercement and ferrocement products
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Countertops, art sculptures
- Mortar and stucco
- Increased compressive and flexural strengths
- Reduced permeability (including chloride permeability)
- Reduced potential for efflorescence, which occurs when calcium is transported by water to the surface where it combines with carbon dioxide from the atmosphere to make calcium carbonate, which precipitates on the surface as a white residue.
- Increased resistance to chemical attack
- Increased durability
- Reduced effects of alkali-silica reactivity(ASR)
- Enhanced workability and finishing of concrete
- Reduced shrinkage, due to "particle packing" making concrete denser
- Improved color by lightening the color of concrete making it possible to tint lighter integral color.
Do not use below 5° C and above 30° C° .
Store dry. In unopened bag the shelf life is at least 12 months.
Surimassa Industries N.V. provides construction services and products: This is understood to mean the manufacturing of various tile adhesives, and the provision of services in residential and non-residential construction.